Renting the Whole Inn
Planning a family reunion, friends get together, club outing? The Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast in Waynesville, North Carolina is an ideal alternative to an impersonal vacation rental. Rent the entire Inn, and bring together your group in relaxed, elegant, comfortable and fun surroundings. With seven wonderful guest rooms and suites, the large unique games room with its generous bar, pool table, shuffleboard and many other amusements, the extensive porches, patio, fire-pit and lawns, the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast is bound to make your group’s stay a lively and memorable experience. The many nearby sporting, recreational and relaxation activities provide a wide range of options for group and individual excursions to further liven up your stay.
When renting the whole Inn, you enjoy more flexibility and benefits: (Note-only applies to direct bookings made by telephone 828-452-3089)
- No lower age limit – You are welcome to bring your well-behaved younger children
- Possibility of accommodating more than 15 guests – Depending on the configuration and the flexibility of your group, additional beds can be placed in some guest rooms and suites and even in some public areas (realistically 18 guests are the upper limit).
- Exclusive use of the Inn’s facilities – The Inn’s several public areas are there for you to use at any time for gatherings and fun. Breakfast is always included, but you can also arrange your own catering for group lunches and dinners. We will be happy to set up buffets, provide tableware and linens and clean-up afterward (facility fees apply). Due to health regulations, kitchen is not available for guest use.
As a whole house rental is a major commitment for the Inn, the following additional policies apply. These policies also apply to bookings of 3 or more rooms:
- Single booking – The whole house needs to be booked as a single transaction – seven individual bookings do not qualify for relaxed policies or exclusive Inn usage
- Deposit and payment – a 50% deposit is required upon booking the rental, with the balance due 60 days in advance of the check-in date
- Additional guest fees – Each additional guest (excluding infants in cots) will be subject to the Inn’s standard applicable additional guest fee
- Facility fees may apply – Fees will depend on the extent of work required re-arranging furniture, set-up, clean-up etc. Please call to discuss
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellations greater than 61 days prior to the check-in date receive a full refund minus $35 per room administration fee.
- Complete or partial cancellations made less than 60 days prior to check-in date incur a 100% cancellation fee per room cancelled.
- Partial cancellations also mean that the cancelled rooms may then be occupied by guests who are not with your group. Whole house benefits are therefore no longer applicable e.g. age restrictions (16 and older) will apply, only 2 guests can be accommodated in each room (3 in the Magnolia Suite), the Inn’s facilities may not be available for your exclusive use