Make a special occasion even more memorable or simply enhance your bed and breakfast experience with one of our Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast packages – or call us, and we can work with you to design one of your own Smoky Mountain getaways. We also often offer seasonal specials, so be sure to check here when planning your stay at our Waynesville inn near Asheville, NC.
Our Vacation Packages & Specials
Gift CertificatesOrder NowCost: Varies
Give your loved ones the gift of a relaxing holiday with an Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast gift certificate. Gift certificates are thoughtful presents for a special occasion, birthday, anniversary, babymoon or honeymoon. For that person who already has everything, instead of giving them a physical gift, give a memory that will last a lifetime.
Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast gift certificates do not expire and are accepted throughout the year with no blackout dates. They are available for any dollar amount greater than $50. Our gift certificates are presented as an elegant gift card delivered by mail or can be emailed last-minute, if required. Call us at (828) 452-3089 to purchase your card or click on the link below to purchase online.
50% Discount - Fifth Night
Another advantage to booking direct!
Fifth Night – Half Price. Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is the perfect location for virtually an unlimited number of splendid day trips throughout Western North Carolina. For this reason, many of our guests prefer one convenient, central location for the duration of their vacation in North Carolina. Guests receive a 50% discount on their fifth night and 10% discount on any subsequent nights when reserving the same room or suite. Your charges will reflect a 10% discount on all nights stayed, five or greater. Cannot be combined with other discounts and not available during peak season, approximately mid-September through mid-November.
Celebration PackageCost: $45 / $85
Make your stay more special
Whether you’re celebrating your honeymoon, an anniversary, or just taking a romantic getaway, our Celebration Package will help make your stay even more special. Your deluxe celebration package includes: a basket with a bottle of non-alcoholic bubbles and chocolates to enjoy together and a basket of flowers for your room. The regular package does not include the flowers. Appropriate card with your message attached. Please provide wording for the card.
• Regular: $45 plus tax
• Deluxe: $85 plus tax
Arrival In-Room Snack BasketCost: $40
Enhance your in-room experience with a delectable assortment of locally sourced goodies and snacks for all your noshing needs! Package includes cookies, chips, popcorn, snack bars, chocolate and much more. All delivered to your room so it’s available at check-in!
Room Service BreakfastCost: $25 + tax per room
If you’re staying in the Garden Suite, Carriage House Suite or Magnolia Suite, you can spend a lazy, relaxing morning dining in private in the comfort of your own room. Our delicious full breakfast can be delivered to your room at the time of your choosing between 8:30 and 10:00 am. A surcharge of $25 plus tax per room per day applies.
Flower BasketsCost: $40 / $60
Beautiful enhancement for that special person
Surprise your partner with a beautiful flower basket waiting in your suite on arrival. Celebrate that birthday, anniversary, babymoon or other special occasion with an appealing bouquet arranged by our local florist, accompanied by an elegant card containing your personal message. Our flower arrangements come in a pretty woven basket for easy transport home or can be presented in a vase if desired. Flower baskets are available in two sizes:
• Regular: $40 plus tax
• Deluxe: $60 plus tax
Let us know your desired message and any favorite colors or flowers.
Babymoon PackagesCost: $45 / $85
A little luxury before the big event!
Prepare for your new bundle of joy. Enjoy rejuvenation and rest before the delightful chaos of welcoming the new member of your family. Your deluxe Babymoon Package includes: a basket with a bottle of non-alcoholic bubbles and chocolates to enjoy together with flowers for your room. The regular package omits the flowers.
Appropriate card with your message attached. Please provide wording for the card.
• Regular: $45 plus tax
• Deluxe: $85 plus tax
Chocolate PackageCost: $25 / $40
Add some sweetness to your stay
Experience local artisan chocolates with this sweet add-on to your stay. The regular package is an assortment of 8 locally made chocolate truffles in a gift box. The deluxe version (pictured) includes a 15 chocolate truffle assortment.
• Regular: $25 plus tax
• Deluxe: $40 plus tax
Biltmore Estate TicketsLearn More
Exclusive Biltmore Estate Discount
Guests of Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast enjoy exclusive discounts on tickets to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC (just a 25 min drive away and a great day trip!). Upon booking, you will receive our special promo code, so you can book tickets at https://www.biltmore.com/partners/
Nantahala Outdoor Center AdventuresLearn More about NOC
Add some adventure to your trip! We have partnered with the Nantahala Outdoor Center to give the Andon-Reid guests an exclusive discount on Nantahala and French Broad adventures! Upon booking, you will receive our promo code for a discount on trips booked with NOC!
Golf at Sequoyah NationalCheck it out
Hit the links at Sequoyah National Golf Club in Cherokee/Whittier (30 min away)! Upon booking, guests will receive our promo code in their email, good for a 25% discount on greens fees (Offer good through December 2023)
Microwave Dining PackageCost: $20 + tax per night
When you want to nestle in
If you prefer to dine in your suite for lunch or dinner, you can choose the Microwave Dining Package as an add-on to the Room Service Breakfast Package. This package provides you with a microwave, as well as the utensils and tableware you need to heat up and enjoy your food in the comfort and privacy of your suite (available in the Magnolia Suite only).
• $20 plus tax per night (minimum 2 nights)
Staying at a bed and breakfast for business travel can be a refreshing change from the impersonal treadmill of soulless business hotels. The personal touch in comfortable unique surroundings, friendly human interaction with the innkeepers and other guests, or just the simple change of scenery can transform the relentless grind of business travel into a pleasant and energizing experience.
We know that any place you stay needs to provide the tools and amenities to help you get the job done. At Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast in Waynesville, North Carolina, our business travel services include:Read More...
- Business traveler discount – Bona-fide solo business travelers booking direct receive a 10% discount on our Book Direct room rates for stays on Sunday through Thursday night (excluding our peak season of mid-September to mid-November and public holidays). If you are booking within fourteen days of your stay, please call prior to booking to receive the discount.
- Itemized billing – To help you manage corporate expense policies and per-diems, we are able to provide receipts separating accommodation and breakfast charges if required.
- High-speed Internet and work space – We have high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the inn. All rooms and suites (except the Mountain View Room) have writing desks where you can settle down to do your essential work in peace and quiet.
- Business concierge services – We are happy to help you book dining and travel. Printing is available at the inn (reasonable quantities) for urgent documents and presentations. We are also happy to receive and hold mail and parcels on your behalf.
- 24-hour in-room refreshments – Keurig machines are provided in all guest rooms featuring Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts and other coffees and Twinings teas. The Guest Lounge refrigerator (accessible 24/7) is stocked with a range of complimentary soft drinks and bottled water.
- Flexible breakfast times – Guests enjoy a delicious 2-course breakfast at 8:30 each morning, and you are welcome to join the companionship and conversation. If, however, your schedule requires an earlier start, we will be happy to take care of you – typically providing a full or simplified menu for breakfast starting from 7:30, or a go-bag with fresh-baked goods and fruit for earlier departures.
- Meetings and corporate retreats – Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is an excellent venue to hold a small meeting or a corporate retreat. The inn is secluded enough to ensure focus and privacy, while still being close to excellent drinking, dining and relaxation options. Meetings and retreats for up to 18 participants can be held in the dining room and/or game room. They require whole-house rental. Lunch, refreshments and other meeting support can be provided as required. Facility fees may apply.
- Biz-cations – It makes great sense to extend your stay at the Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast beyond business travel and combine it with some time for personal relaxation. Waynesville and the surrounding areas provide a wealth of opportunities for active pursuits and relaxation. Great golf, hiking, scenic drives, the Biltmore Estate, Cherokee casino and Asheville are all nearby as well as Waynesville’s excellent dining and shopping. Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast is a wonderful place to treat your significant other to some pampering and lovely surroundings while you conduct your business, or you can enjoy this together once you are free.