Planning a family reunion, friends get together, or a club outing? Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast in Waynesville, North Carolina is an ideal alternative to an impersonal vacation rental. Rent the entire inn, and bring together your group in relaxed, elegant, comfortable and fun surroundings. With seven wonderful guest rooms and suites, the large unique game room with its generous bar, pool table, shuffleboard and many other amusements, the extensive porches, patio, fire pit and lawns, Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is bound to make your group’s stay a lively and memorable experience. The many nearby sporting, recreational and relaxation activities provide a wide range of options for group and individual excursions to further liven up your stay.
When renting the whole inn, you enjoy more flexibility and benefits: (Note-only applies to direct bookings made by telephone 828-452-3089)
- No lower age limit – You are welcome to bring your well-behaved younger children
- Possibility of accommodating more than 15 guests – Depending on the configuration and the flexibility of your group, additional beds can be placed in some guest rooms and suites and even in some public areas (realistically 18 guests are the upper limit).
- Exclusive use of the inn’s facilities – The inn’s several public areas are there for you to use at any time for gatherings and fun. Breakfast is always included, but you can also arrange your own catering for group lunches and dinners. We will be happy to set up buffets, provide tableware and linens and clean-up afterward (facility fees apply). Due to health regulations, the kitchen is not available for guest use.
As a whole house rental is a major commitment for the inn, the following additional policies apply. These policies also apply to bookings of 3 or more rooms:
- Single booking – The whole house needs to be booked as a single transaction – seven individual bookings do not qualify for relaxed policies or exclusive inn usage.
- Deposit and payment – a 50% deposit is required upon booking the rental, with the balance due 60 days in advance of the check-in date.
- Additional guest fees – Each additional guest (excluding infants) will be subject to the inn’s standard applicable additional guest fee.
- Facility fees may apply – Fees will depend on the extent of work required re-arranging furniture, set-up, clean-up etc. Please call to discuss.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellations greater than 61 days prior to the check-in date receive a full refund minus a 15% processing fee.
- Complete or partial cancellations made less than 60 days prior to check-in date incur a 100% cancellation fee per room cancelled.
- Partial cancellations also mean that the cancelled rooms may then be occupied by guests who are not with your group. Whole house benefits are therefore no longer applicable e.g. age restrictions (16 and older) will apply, only 2 guests can be accommodated in each room (3 in the Magnolia Suite), the inn’s facilities may not be available for your exclusive use
Check-In Time 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Guests who book directly with the inn are invited to enjoy early check-in at 3:00 PM. Please do not arrive prior to 3:00 PM. Please contact us in advance if you plan to arrive after 6:00 PM. Check-Out Time 11:00 AM.
Gift certificates purchased at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast are always accepted. Gift certificates purchased through a third party have blackout dates and must be pre-approved for use.
Children 16 and over are welcome.
We cannot accommodate pets (please contact us regarding service animals). Per NC statute 168-4.5 passed in 2005, misrepresenting an animal as a service animal is a violation and is prosecuted as a class 3 misdemeanor.
We are a non-smoking inn. Our smoking guests are free to smoke at the designated location at the rear of the parking lot. If it is determined that you have been smoking in our guest rooms, then you will be charged a $350.00 fee to cover cleaning and loss of revenue.
Parking is provided in our private off-street lot behind the inn. There is one parking space available per room. If you require additional parking spaces or will be towing a trailer, please contact the inn to make arrangements. Vehicles parked are done so at vehicle owner’s risk.
The inn asks guests to observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. All the amenities of the inn are still available during this time; we simply ask the noise level be at a minimum.
- Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is not responsible for changes to your reservation due to inclement weather, unforeseen changes to travel plans, personal sickness or injury, or family emergencies. We encourage guests to consider purchasing trip insurance from a reputable insurance provider in the event an emergency arises that impedes your travel plans.
- Upon booking, an initial non-refundable deposit of $35 per room is charged to your credit card. This deposit will be applied to your final balance.
- Two weeks prior to your reservation, a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of your stay (minimum charge one night) will be charged to your card on file. During peak season (mid-September to mid-November), the non-refundable deposit will be taken 28 days in advance.
- Any approved change to your booking after the 50% deposit has been taken, such as a change of dates will incur a $50 administration fee.
- The remaining balance for your stay will be due three days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. It may be collected upon check-out.
- Refund of any deposits will be subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Please see exceptions below.
* Whole house bookings and block bookings of three rooms or more require additional deposit and notice of cancellation.
Additional COVID-19 Policies:
To help safeguard the health of our guests, staff and community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that all guests adhere to the following additional policies:
We ask that you inform us upon booking, or immediately after you become aware, that:
- You are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been in contact with anyone exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You are under COVID-19 quarantine
- You are traveling from a location under a current “stay home” or “stay in place” order
We ask that you adhere to any hygiene and social distancing requirements required by national, state or local orders during your visit as well as any additional requirements that Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast believes may be necessary to help safeguard the health of our guests, staff and community.
Due to overall supply shortages, Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is unable to supply guests with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as face masks and gloves. We ask that you please bring with you any PPE necessary for your stay.
Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is taking additional hygiene and social distancing measures to protect our guests, staff and community from COVID-19. However, due to the nature of this illness, its method of transmission and the difficulty in early diagnosis, we cannot guarantee your complete safety. We are therefore unable to accept any liability for infection by COVID-19 that may occur as a result of your stay at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast. You therefore confirm that your stay at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is at your own risk in relation to COVID-19.