Check-In Time 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Guests who book directly with the Inn are invited to enjoy early check-in at 3:00 PM. Please do not arrive prior to 3pm. Please contact us in advance if you plan to arrive after 7:00 PM. Check-Out Time 11:00 AM.
Gift certificates purchased at the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast are always accepted. Gift certificates purchased through a third party have blackout dates and must be pre-approved for use.
Children 16 and over are welcome.
We cannot accommodate pets (please contact us regarding service animals). Per NC statute 168-4.5 passed in 2005, misrepresenting an animal as a service animal is a violation and is prosecuted as a class 3 misdemeanor.
We are a non-smoking inn. Our smoking guests are free to smoke at the nominated location at the rear of the parking lot. If it is determined that you have been smoking in our guest rooms, then you will be charged a $350.00 fee to cover cleaning and loss of revenue.
Parking is provided in our private off-street lot behind the Inn. There is one parking space available per room. If you require additional parking spaces or will be towing a trailer, please contact the Inn to make arrangements. Vehicles parked are done so at vehicle owner’s risk.
The Inn asks its guest to observe quiet hours from 10pm to 8am. All the amenities of the Inn are still available during this time, we simply ask the noise level be at a minimum.
- The Andon-Reid Inn is not responsible for changes to your reservation due to inclement weather, unforeseen changes to travel plans, personal sickness or injury, or family emergencies. We encourage guests to consider purchasing trip insurance from a reputable insurance provider in the event an emergency arises that impedes your travel plans.
- Upon booking, an initial non-refundable deposit of $35 per room is charged to your credit card. This deposit will be applied to your final balance.
- Two weeks prior to your reservation, a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of your stay (minimum charge one night) will be charged to your card on file. During peak season (mid-September to mid-November), the non-refundable deposit will be taken 28 days in advance.
- Any approved change to your booking after the 50% deposit has been taken, such as a change of dates will incur a $35 administration fee.
- The remaining balance for your stay will be due three days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. It may be collected upon check-out.
- Refund of any deposits will be subject to a $35 administration fee per room.
- Please see exceptions below.
* Whole house bookings and block bookings of three rooms or more require additional deposit and notice of cancellation.
Additional COVID-19 Policies
To help safeguard the health of our guests, staff and community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that all guests adhere to the following additional policies:
We ask that you inform us upon booking, or immediately after you become aware, that:
- You are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been in contact with anyone exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You are under COVID-19 quarantine
- You are traveling from a location under a current “stay home” or “stay in place” order
We ask that you adhere to any hygiene and social distancing requirements required by national, state or local orders during your visit as well as any additional requirements that the Andon-Reid Inn believes may be necessary to help safeguard the health of our guests, staff and community.
Due to overall supply shortages, the Andon-Reid Inn is unable to supply guests with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as face masks and gloves. We ask that you please bring with you any PPE necessary for your stay.
The Andon-Reid Inn is taking additional hygiene and social distancing measures to protect our guests, staff and community from COVID-19. However, due to the nature of this illness, its method of transmission and the difficulty in early diagnosis, we cannot guarantee your complete safety. We are therefore unable to accept any liability for infection by COVID-19 that may occur as a result of your stay at the Andon-Reid Inn. You therefore confirm that your stay at the Andon-Reid Inn is at your own risk in relation to COVID-19.
At the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast we take protection of our guests’ personal information seriously.
Personal information is collected solely for the purposes of confirming your reservation and preparing for your visit. Personal information comprises:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card details (encrypted)
- Other information provided by you that is pertinent to your stay e.g. dietary preferences, special occasions
After your stay, this personal information is stored solely for the purposes of simplifying the booking process should you make a booking with us in the future.
All electronic personal data is stored securely by our reservation system provider, ThinkReservations.
Backup paper copies of personal data are stored at the Inn in a locked room accessible only to the Innkeepers.
We do not share any of this information with 3rd parties.
We do not send out newsletters or unsolicited email.
On occasion we may feature a story about a guest in our blog or on our Facebook/Twitter pages. This may involve a photograph and/or naming the guest. We do not publish this information without the express prior permission of the guest.