Check-In Time 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Guests who book directly with the Inn are invited to enjoy early check-in at 3:00 PM. Please contact us in advance if you plan to arrive after 7:00 PM. Check-Out Time 11:00 AM. (Note: for reservations made directly with the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast, earlier check-in or later check-out may be possible, subject to availability. Please contact us to inquire).
Gift certificates purchased at the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast are always accepted. Gift certificates purchased through a third party have blackout dates and must be pre-approved for use.
Children 16 and over are welcome.
We cannot accommodate pets (please contact us regarding service animals).
We are a non-smoking inn. Our smoking guests are free to smoke at the nominated location at the rear of the parking lot. If it is determined that you have been smoking in our guest rooms, then you will be charged a $350.00 fee to cover cleaning and loss of revenue.
Two weeks prior to your reservation, a deposit equal to 50% of your stay (minimum charge one night) will be charged to your card on file. The balance will be due upon check-out. Refund of any deposits will be subject to a $35 processing fee per room.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival incur no charge. *
- Cancellations between 14 days and 3 days of arrival will incur a charge equal to 50% of the value of your reservation. *
- For cancellations within 3 days of arrival, the full price of the reservation will be charged. *
- For same-day bookings, the first night is charged at the time of booking as a deposit.
- Refund of any deposits will be subject to a $35 processing fee per room.
* Whole house bookings and block bookings of three rooms or more require additional deposit and notice of cancellation.
At the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast we take protection of our guests’ personal information seriously.
Personal information is collected solely for the purposes of confirming your reservation and preparing for your visit. Personal information comprises:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card details (encrypted)
- Other information provided by you that is pertinent to your stay e.g. dietary preferences, special occasions
After your stay, this personal information is stored solely for the purposes of simplifying the booking process should you make a booking with us in the future.
All electronic personal data is stored securely by our reservation system provider, ThinkReservations.
Backup paper copies of personal data are stored at the Inn in a locked room accessible only to the Innkeepers.
We do not share any of this information with 3rd parties.
We do not send out newsletters or unsolicited email.
On occasion we may feature a story about a guest in our blog or on our Facebook/Twitter pages. This may involve a photograph and/or naming the guest. We do not publish this information without the express prior permission of the guest.