Staying at a bed and breakfast for business travel can be a refreshing change from the impersonal treadmill of soulless business hotels. The personal touch in comfortable unique surroundings, friendly human interaction with the innkeepers and other guests, or just the simple change of scenery can transform the relentless grind of business travel into a pleasant and energizing experience.
As former corporate executives with a lifetime of experience on the road, we are well aware of what it’s like to be far from home with important work to do. We know that any place you stay needs to provide the tools and amenities to help you get the job done. At the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast in Waynesville, North Carolina, our business travel services include:
- Business traveler discount – Bona-fide solo business travelers booking direct receive a 10% discount on our Book Direct room rates for stays on Sunday through Thursday night (excluding our peak season of mid-September to mid-November and public holidays). If you are booking within fourteen days of your stay, please call prior to booking to receive the discount.
- Itemized billing – To help you manage corporate expense policies and per-diems, we are able to provide receipts separating accommodation and breakfast charges if required.
- High-speed Internet and work space – We have high-speed cable modem Wi-Fi throughout the Inn. All rooms and suites (except the Mountain View Room) have writing desks where you can settle down to do your essential work in peace and quiet.
- Business concierge services – We are happy to help you book dining and travel. Printing is available at the Inn (reasonable quantities) for urgent documents and presentations. We are also happy to receive and hold mail and parcels on your behalf.
- 24-hour in-room refreshments – Keurig machines are provided in all guest rooms featuring Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts and other coffees and Twinings teas. The Guest Lounge refrigerator (accessible 24/7) is stocked with a range of complimentary soft drinks and bottled water.
- Flexible breakfast times – Guests enjoy a delicious 2-course breakfast at 8:30 each morning, and you are welcome to join the companionship and conversation. If, however, your schedule requires an earlier start, we will be happy to take care of you – typically providing a full or simplified menu for breakfast starting from 7:30, or a go-bag with fresh baked goods and fruit for earlier departures.
- Meetings and corporate retreats – The Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast is an excellent venue to hold a small meeting or a corporate retreat. The Inn is secluded enough to ensure focus and privacy, while still being close to excellent drinking, dining and relaxation options. Meetings and retreats for up to 18 participants can be held in the dining room and/or games room. They require whole-house rental. Lunch, refreshments and other meeting support can be provided as required. Facility fees may apply
- Biz-cations – It makes great sense to extend your stay at the Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast beyond business travel and combine it with some time for personal relaxation. Waynesville and the surrounding areas provide a wealth of opportunities for active pursuits and relaxation. Great golf, hiking, scenic drives, the Biltmore Estate, Cherokee casino and Asheville are all nearby as well as Waynesville’s excellent dining and shopping. The Andon-Reid Inn Bed & Breakfast is a wonderful place to treat your significant other to some pampering and lovely surroundings while you conduct your business, or you can enjoy this together once you are free.