In May, 2013 we opened the lovely Carriage House Suite. Just 15 steps from the main house of our Waynesville bed and breakfast, this suite gives you privacy and easy access to the inn amenities. This luxurious suite is beautifully decorated with king size 4 poster bed, bay window reading, hand laid stone fireplace, magnificent shower with body jets, Jacuzzi tub and 12’ vaulted ceiling and many special touches.
Experience an exceptional getaway at our bed and breakfast near Asheville, NC.
- Private building with luxurious appointments
- Majestically carved four poster king-sized bed with sumptuous luxury bedspread
- Hand laid stone fireplace with rich wood mantle
- Bay window facing the garden with cozy bench seat to curl up with your favorite book
- Sitting area with two comfortable glider reading chairs and gliding ottoman
- 12 foot vaulted ceiling with lighted rich wood beams and crown molding
- Selected books and magazines for your enjoyment
- Jacuzzi tub with bath salts and bubble bath
- Stunning glass-enclosed shower with bench seat, full body jets, hand held sprayer and rain shower
- Artistic sink and oversize mirror and personal drawer
- Beautiful cherry wood armoir with thick terry Andon bathrobes and slippers
- Mini refrigerator with granite counter top
- Etched glass in room window with Blue Ridge Mountain scene by local artist
- Keurig coffeemaker with a delicious variety of teas, coffee and chocolate K cups