All of our Waynesville hotel rooms feature:
- Sumptuous beds with luxurious spreads and microfiber sheets
- Hypoallergenic pillows on your bed
- Fireplaces for our cozy mountain nights and ambiance
- Original oak hardwood floors in the Inn
- Thick terry robes and slippers
- Beautifully appointed private en suite bathrooms
- Makeup mirrors
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Keurig Coffeemaker with a variety of coffee and tea K cups
- Individually controlled thermostat, ceiling fans and air conditioners (seasonal)
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Irons and ironing boards
- Daily housekeeping service
- Concierge services such as airline boarding pass printing, map printing, restaurant reservations, activity recommendations etc.
Stay and discover why our Waynesville Bed and Breakfast is rated #1 in Trip Advisor.
|Carriage House Suite||$205||King||Shower w/body jets, spa tub||Ground Floor, Separate Building , Gas Fireplace, Mini Fridge|
|Garden Suite||$215||King||Shower w/body jets, spa tub||Ground Floor, Gas Fireplace, Large Seating Area, Flat Screen Cable TV, Mini Fridge|
|Grand Library Suite||$195||King||Walk-in shower, spa tub||Ground Floor, 2 Gas Fireplaces, Historic Room, Mini Fridge|
|Magnolia Suite||$195||King||Walk-in shower, spa tub||Second Floor, Gas Fireplace, Enclosed Porch, Large Sitting Area, Mini Fridge|
|Blue Ridge Room||$175||King||Large walk-In shower w/bench||Second Floor, Sitting Area, Gas Fireplace, Mini Fridge|
|Mountain View Room||$165||Queen||Claw foot tub with shower||Second Floor, Private Balcony with Mountain Views, Fireplace|
|Chestnut Room||$155||Queen||Shower/tub||Second Floor, Gas Fireplace, Mini Fridge|
Enjoy top rated Waynesville, NC lodging in our beautiful inn.