Enjoy Year-Round Lodging at Our Western North Carolina Bed and Breakfast
At Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast, we want your stay to be pleasant and memorable. Our bed and breakfast accommodations are designed with your utmost comfort in mind. Please take the time to review the following policies, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please e-mail us or call us at 800-293-6190.
- We are open all year.
- All rates are subject to state and local tax.
- Prices subject change without notice except for reservations secured by deposit.
- Room rates range from $149 - $239 nightly, plus tax, based on double occupancy.
- There is an additional charge of $25 per night for a third person.
- Check-in is between 3:00-7:00 p.m. (Other times by prior arrangements)
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly. Deposit is refundable if cancellation is received no later than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival (30 days for the month of October or holidays) less a $25 processing fee. For cancellations made within the 14-day period (30-day period for the month of October or holidays), we will do our best to re-book the room. If we cannot re-book your room, one night's deposit will be charged for one or two night reservation, for three or more nights, 75% of the total will be charged. No shows and early departures will be charged for the full reservation.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- We accept BedandBreakfast.com giftcards up to $100.00 per visit for 2 night minimum.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate your pet. However, we would be glad to assist you in locating a local boarding facility for your pet during your stay.
- Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of
our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment; therefore, it is
not an appropriate place for children under 16.
- For the comfort and consideration of everyone, smoking is permitted only outdoors in designated areas. There will be a minimum $300 charge for smoking in the Inn or on our porches. Candles may not be burned in guest rooms, please.
- For more information or to make reservations, please call.
Make your reservations to stay one night, a weekend, or more.
We look forward to having you as our guest.