Enjoy the stunning panorama of the Smoky Mountains from the Mountain View room at our exceptional lodging near Asheville, NC.
There is nothing finer than staying where personalized service and customized experiences enhance your North Carolina weekend getaway. The area’s attractions, combined with our outstanding period home, will make your vacation memorable.
The Mountain View room is a cozy room including a beautiful queen bed and paisley spread. The room has a private balcony with a spectacular view of the mountains. The lovely hand carved fireplace make a special setting. The original claw foot soaking tub in the en-suite bathroom, with overhead rain shower, sets the stage for a unique, wonderful experience at our Waynesville bed and breakfast.
- Queen-sized bed with beautiful carved headboard
- Cozy glider love seat on the balcony facing the spectacular mountain view
- Private deck with bistro table and 2 chairs for a private meal
- Claw foot soaking tub with overhead rain shower
- Electric fireplace with beautiful hand carved mantle
- Reclining chair with foot rest for a cozy reading place
- Local artist,Theresa Pennington, colored pencil print of the Biltmore Estate
- Individual temperature control
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
Keurig Coffeemaker with a variety of coffee, tea and hot chocolate K cups