Every aspect of our tastefully decorated Grand Library Suite will add memories to your Smoky Mountain romantic getaway. This ground floor suite is formed from the original parlor and dining room of the 1902 home. The Grand Library suite exudes period charm and modern comfort with its antique king bedhead, warm wood paneling, two working fireplaces, jacuzzi tub, walk in shower and more.
Luxury awaits in our Waynesville, NC lodging.
- First-floor, two-room Suite
- King-sized bed with deluxe topper
- Two fireplaces
- Sitting area with two comfortable reading chairs
- Selected books and magazines for your enjoyment
- Jacuzzi tub with bath salts
- Glass-enclosed shower with bench seat
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Keurig coffeemaker with a delicious variety of teas and coffees